Rose Cottage, Thropton, Morpeth, Northumberland
- Stunning Two Bedroomed Cottage
- Built of Stone under a slate roof
- Thoughtfully restored to a particularly high standard
- Inglenook fireplace with Log Burning Stove
- Small gardens to the front and side. Large garden to the rear.
- Popular Village location.
A beautifully restored and refurbished stone-built cottage with private gardens and stone outbuildings. The property is immaculately presented throughout with original features including a stone inglenook fireplace, exposed stone walls and wooden lintels together with the contemporary additions of a log-burning stove, a shower room with spacious walk in shower and a newly fitted kitchen, with fridge, freezer, oven and hob, larder cupboard. Accommodation comprises a spacious Sitting/Dining Room, Kitchen (with access to the side of the house). 2 Bedrooms and Bathroom. Externally there is a small front garden and to the side of the garden are stone outbuildings (one with a W.C.). To the rear of the house is a larger garden with views over the fields beyond. The property would make an ideal holiday let or second home.