The Haven, Back Crofts, Rothbury, Morpeth, Northumberland
- Detached Period Property Retaining much Character
- Planning Permission Approved for an additional detached dwelling in grounds 22/01992/OUT - 01/06/22
- Currently a highly successful B&B
- 6 En Suite Bedrooms within the B&B
- 6 Owner bedrooms (4 en-suite)
- Accommodation arranged over three floors
- EPC Rating E
- Council Tax - The Property is Subject to Business Rates
include vertical radiators, log burning stove, modern bath/shower rooms. The views from the front of The Haven are simply stunning. Accommodation arranged over three floors.
A particularly fine detached Edwardian townhouse situated in the centre of the Village of Rothbury standing in gardens and ground of 0.46 hectares (1.13 acres). Planning Permission Approved for an additional detached dwelling in grounds 22/01992/OUT - 01/06/22. All amenities and shops are in easy walking distance. The property retains immense character and period features included stone mullion bay windows, oak flooring, exposed stone walls, fireplaces and ceiling cornicing. Contemporary additions include vertical radiators, log burning stove, modern bath/shower rooms. The views from the front of The Haven are simply stunning.
The Haven has been owned by the sellers for 21 years, currently a family-owned Bed and Breakfast, initially the owners offered Dinner, Bed & Breakfast to 10 en-suite Bedrooms. However, today, after significant improvements to the property the owners now offer Bed & Breakfast to 6 exceptionally well appointed en-suite bedrooms. The reviews of The Haven on many of the booking sites reflect the quality
accommodation and service that the family have offered, this will be their legacy in their planned retirement.