The Rigg, Back Crofts, Rothbury, Morpeth, Northumberland
- An immaculately presented detached dormer bungalow
- situated in a quiet location behind Rothbury’s High Street.
- All village services and amenities are within easy walking distance.
- 3 Bedrooms
- Recent gas boiler installation with improved insulation
- EPC - Current Rating D (69)
- Council Tax Band D £2,163.05
An immaculately presented detached dormer bungalow situated in a quiet location behind Rothbury’s High Street. All village services and amenities are within easy walking distance. The property is surrounded by private gardens/grounds with off-street parking and a separate detached single garage. Accommodation comprises Entrance Hall, Sitting Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, two Double Bedrooms, Shower Room with WC and separate WC, a further bedroom in the dormer on the first floor. Externally there is a well proportioned garden that affords views of the hills to the south of the village.