Woodside, Rochester, Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
- Exceptionally well presented cottage
- Built of stone under slate roof
- Arranged over 2 floors
- Currently used as holiday accommodation
- Ideally situated to explore Kielder & the coquet valley
- Currently used as a very successful Holiday Let
An exceptionally well presented stone built cottage in the pretty hamlet of Rochester. The accommodation comprises: On the Ground Floor; Entrance Porch, a well-proportioned Living Room with tiled floor and open fire. Kitchen/Dining Room with Log Burning Stove. On the First Floor; Double Bedroom and Bathroom with corner shower, W.C. & wash basin. The property retains much character and features including exposed ceiling beams, deep skirtings and wall panelling. Externally is a front garden laid with gravel and a detached paddock style area of land which could be suitable for storage or parking. The property is currently being used as Holiday Accommodation and successfully generating income.